Keywords: action, level, adding, form
To add a new action level, first click on an Action Level Type. It is possible to either:
- Click File and select New
- Click the New button on the toolbar
- Right-click and select New Action Level
A new Action Level will appear in the list of Action Levels and will be named Action Level [#].
Note: Special characters, such as commas, should not be included in the ACTION_LEVEL_CODE field since they will cause errors when generating related reports. As of EQuIS v6.3, a warning will notify you when special characters ("',|^) are entered in the ACTION_LEVEL_CODE field.
- Column Chooser
- Add/Remove Parameters
- Sort A-Z Parameters
- Add new Action Level Type
- Parameter grid - Allows items to be horizontally or vertically displayed
- Start Day- Now able to type over or drop-down
1. The Action Level Maintenance screen now allows the option to filter based on the current facility.
2. The form that allows you to enter a new action level type (available from the Action Levels form in EQuIS Professional) will now prevent you from entering more than 20 characters for the type (i.e., RT_ACTION_LEVEL_TYPE.ACTION_LEVEL_TYPE), and 70 characters for the description (RT_ACTION_LEVEL_TYPE.ACTION_LEVEL_TYPE_DESC). 82507