Keywords: subfacility, subfacilities, dt-subfacility, dt_subfacility, at-subfacility-location, at subfacility location, rt-subfacility-type, rt_subfacility_type, group, groups, 15466 (6.6), 15468
Starting in EQuIS 5.5, a subfacility can be added as a group member in the Group Maintenance module.
online hlpd topic IDTo define a subset of locations, create a subfacility as follows:
- Add a record to DT_SUBFACILITY.
- Add the member locations in AT_SUBFACILITY_LOCATION, making sure to set the SUBFACILITY_CODE as desired.
- Optionally, populate RT_SUBFACILITY_TYPE and designate the subfacility type in DT_SUBFACILITY
Report Exclusively on Subfacility Locations
To report exclusively on subfacility locations, set up a location group as follows:
- Open the Groups interface from the Edit section of the EQuIS Professional Home Ribbon.
- Highlight the Location group type in the list on the left side of the Groups window.
- Right-click and select New.
- On the Group Details tab, enter the new group_code and any additional details.
- On the Group Members tab, filter the MEMBER_TYPE column for ‘subfacility_code’ in the Available Members list along the bottom.
- Drag and drop the desired Subfacility group(s) to the Group Members section (middle, right).
- Click the Save icon on the Groups toolbar to save your new location group.
- Open RT_GROUP_MEMBER from the Open section of the EQuIS Professional Home Ribbon, and filter to the new subfacility GROUP_CODE.
- Update the MEMBER_TYPE from SYS_LOC_CODE to SUBFACILITY_CODE.
- Click the Save icon to save the change.
Next, open the desired Report, select the subfacility Location Group for the location parameter, and run the report. The output will include only those locations which are associated with the subfacility(s) assigned to the location group.
|Note: DT_LOCATION does not need the SUB_FACILITY field populated when using this method. If DT_LOCATION.SUBFACILITY_CODE is populated, it should reflect the subfacility member locations specified in AT_SUBFACILITY_LOCATION. (The report will check both tables for locations associated with the subfacility in the group and include all in the output).|