Keywords: EDGE, FTP, COC
[How it works]
- eCOCs can now be sent to any FTP server.
- Supports both .xml and .xls formats.
- Username, password and FTP URL are stored internally as a single FTP string. By storing it, this eliminates the need to retype authentication information every time you push eCOC files to a FTP server.
- The FTP string is stored in the "rt_company.web_site" field.
The current format of the FTP string will be as follows:
- [username] is your username for the respective FTP server.
- [password] is your password for the respective FTP server.
- [ftp-url-path] is the FTP URL and directory
- Files are automatically compressed into a .zip file before sending to the FTP server.