Keywords: active report, active reports, active-report, interface
1. Right-click on PageHeader1, select Insert, and then Report Header/Footer
2. From the Active Reports toolbar, select Textbox.
3. Take your cursor (now a crosshair) and draw a box where you would like the header to appear.
4. Double-click on the box and enter the report’s header information (such as the title of the report) in the Properties tab, as described in the Column Headers section.
5. Preview your report once again to verify the appearance is as desired.
6. The report preview can be printed or exported to an Excel file, to HTML, or to PDF format by clicking the appropriate icons at the top of the screen.