Keywords: active report, active-report
1. Click and drag the following fields into the “Detail1” section of the screen, in the order you want them to appear in the report. For this particular exercise, select the following eight fields to be used as the report columns:
a. SYS_LOC_CODE for Well ID
b. MEASURMEMENT_DATE for Date of Gauging
c. X_COORD for Easting
d. Y_COORD for Northing
e. INSTALLATION_DATE for Date of Installation
f. TOP_CASING_ELEV for Top of Casing
g. WATER_DEPTH for Initial Depth to Groundwater
h. HISTORICAL_REFERENCE_ELEV for Groundwater elevation
2. The Detail section can be arranged however you wish results to be displayed. For example, dragging the bounds so they line up horizontally next to each other in the Detail section will cause the results to appear horizontally across the page.
You can also use the Alignment tools on the toolbar to adjust Horizontal or Vertical spaces between each bound, align the Heights or Locations of each of the bounds, make all of the bounds the same size, or Center the bounds horizontally or vertically.
3. To preview your report thus far, select File > Preview.
4. Notice the available parameters displayed are from the Water Level (Most Recent) report code that was selected from the Data Source menu. Select 2 or 3 locations from the Location Individuals node to return a simple set of data during the report building process.
5. Save the selected parameters by clicking Save at the top of the screen.
|Note that for unpublished Active Reports you can only save parameters to your local machine, and you cannot save your selections as a Pick Report.|
6. Click Go and your report will be displayed.
7. Close the preview screen to return to the Design screen.
8. Make any needed alignment changes to the body of the report to enhance the appearance and then preview the report again, if necessary.